As part of the launch of its 2018/19 Group Travel Guide, The Royal Horticultural Society is offering the chance for 10 readers to enjoy a fabulous day out.
The RHS Groups Travel Guide 2019/19 features some inspirational ideas for visits to the four RHS Gardens – Wisley in Surrey, Hyde Hall in Essex, Harlow Carr in Harrogate and Rosemoor in Devon – along with details of exciting new developments across the RHS. With an exciting calendar of events, the gardens make a wonderful day out for groups at any time of year, with special tailor made packages available to suit each groups’ interests.
The tickets will offer winners the chance to enjoy a morning at RHS Garden Wisley in Surrey – one of the UK’s greatest gardens and the historic home of the RHS, including a delicious cream tea. (Travel at own expense).
To enter simply complete the below form, and answer the question in the below entry form.
You can decide how you hear from us at any time by contacting our team on 0207 821 3170 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and conditions:
1. The Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available. The Prize will automatically be void if sold, offered for sale or if any attempt or offer is made to transfer the Prize for value. Photocopies will not be accepted.
2. The Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion, or on the day of any special event at the Attraction.
3. The Prize must be redeemed by contacting email@example.com before 8/7/18. After this time the Prize will be invalid.
4. The Prize remains the property of the RHS and the RHS reserves the right to take possession of the Prize at any time and for any reason.
5. Features and/or creatures shown on the competition materials are not necessarily available at the Attraction.
6. The Attraction reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to refuse entry and to close and/or alter all or any part of its facilities including removal of figures for technical, operational, health and safety or other reasons including overcapacity.
7. The Prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the Attraction available at www.rhs.org.uk/groups which also contains details of the Attraction’s opening times and operating calendar.